Follow Your Dreams

Follow Your Dreams

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Review of Forty Acres, by Dwayne Alexander Smith




When a book causes the reader to experience emotional reactions, anger, sadness, joy, relief, etc. I believe the writer has done their job well. The author did an excellent job of crafting a story that swept me along on an emotional roller coaster. This is the type of book that makes the reader squirm, and not in a good way. which is probably the reason for some of the low reviews. I read the book with a book club, but I could not wait. I read ahead and finished. The topic is a little uncomfortable. Nevertheless, I could see Forty Acres as a movie, but I am not sure if mainstream Hollywood would bite. Great job, Mr. Smith! I enjoyed this book and I keep telling others about it.
Darlene Pryor, author of Dreams Of Tamar

No comments:

Post a Comment