Follow Your Dreams

Follow Your Dreams

Friday, June 10, 2016

they said vs. He said






they said I was too weak, some even said I was too small

He said: His strength is in my weakness

they said I couldn’t fight, some even said I already lost

He said: The battle is not mine

they said the road to success was dark and winding, some even said impassable

He said: He will make my crooked paths straight

they said the doors would not open, some even said they were locked

He said: He will open doors no man can close

they said I’d never make it, some even said I’d fail

He said: I’ve already won

they said my past was checkered, some even said it was shameful

He said: my latter days will be greater than my former

they said I wasn’t special, some even said I was nobody

He said: I am the daughter of the King

they said I’m just a girl from nowhere, some even said I didn’t deserve success

He said: I am blessed and highly favored

They said my past is my destiny, some even said my past is who I am

He said: I am HIS



Enough said!
by Darlene Pryor

No comments:

Post a Comment